Audeon RX7 Receiver
RX7 Receiver Features
- Improved volume control and display
- Compatible with existing Audeon systems
- Dual programming modes. Select a preset frequency plan for any number of channels (up to 16), or choose the frequencies individually.
- No external programming equipment required.
- Automatic usage monitoring and service recommendation.
- Multi-position mounting system
- Sealed case to stop moisture ingress
- Easy to replace headphone lead.
- Stereo or mono (Zenith - GE system) using a 19kHz pilot tone
- Noise reduction 2:1 compression - expansion
- Precision filters to provide the best audio quality
- Digital PLL for frequency control
- -90 dB input sensitivity
- Buttons have embossed symbols for the partially sighted
- LED 7 segment display
- Fixed to the machine
- Enters energy saving mode after 3 minutes if the headphones are removed
* All Audeon Products are Designed and Manufactured in the UK *